Sunday, 11 May 2014 07:19:42 GMT+7 | 25768 views
Since my childhood, I was fascinated by colors and images, then I began my first career as a graphic designer. Life passed smoothly until 1993, when I saw some of my friend's photos, which made me realize that I could paint with light by a camera, so I bought my first SLR (Pentax SP II) and started shooting. In 1995 I built up my darkroom and got stuck there for eight years, I didn't even realize that I almost quit my design job. It is the story of how a photo hobbyist transforms to a freelance photographer.
In my opinion, the technique and concept of photography might be changed from time to time, but the only thing will always exist and will never change is our optimistic vision. Life is always looked much better while being seen via the view finder, so, just press the button and let the images tell the stories.
EXHIBITIONS & AWARDS:
- Festival Photo La Gacilly - France, June 2015
- Oasis Photo Contest Awards Ceremony in Chiaverano, Turin - Italy, June 2015
- Documentary Award of Humanity Photo Awards 2013 - 1024, June 2014, Beijing - China
- UPI Gold medal in The 8th Emirate Photography Competition, May 2014, Abu Dhabi - UAE
- Teruel Punto Photo, July - August 2012, Spain
- "The world of Ramadan" , July 2012, by HIPA in Dubai - UAE
- Nomination Award of Humanity Photo Awards 2011, September 2011, Kunming - China
- Group exhibition in Festival Photo La Gacilly - France